Feli ♥ cious

ɯoɔ˙ʇodsƃolq˙01ʍɐıɔıləɟ

old days never come back again

I was reading a post just now, from a random people's blogspot. Actually, there's nothing special in that post, a very routine post of what have done in a day. The one thing attracted me is, pasar malam @ SS2. From those photos I remind many things and many crazy scenes. SS2, a place that I used to have my dinner and supper with my uptown girls. Of course I miss Uptown too, a place that used to be my second home. All the scenes popped out in my mind, unexpectedly. Gosh.. I really miss everything so much. From wongkok, the prince, oldtown, the mouse street, mcd, subway, starbucks, murni, choi choi shui, niu zhe shui, 1U, the curve, ikea, kei tak sek, zanmai, dragon-i, adidas roadshows, qiong k sessions, birthday celebrations and etc.  Sighhhhh.. Time flies.. 




How are you, my uptown girls? 




我知道
那是我们都回不去的从前

0 comments: