Phew~ finally I have time to get a new template for here. It really took me loads of time to find the template, but I still really can't get a suitable one. well~ I admitted that i'm a perfectionist, I want the thing that has to reach the perfection in my mind, especially those things that i insist. Okok~ I know it's quite troublesome sometimes but just bear with me. ;p I chose this template not because i like this very much, actually the reason why I picked it was because of that crown which beside the link list, didn't you see that? LOL. I know you guys will give me this -___-'' while reading this part. XD
Been doing nothing in this whole week. The life here is really sucks! You will definitely don't know how boring it was. Okay, there is one and the only thing that I can do to kill my time which is.... MOVIE TIME!!! I should feel happy, isn't it? I love to watch movie but please not always and the only thing that I can do in my super-boring-life. >.< Fine, stop complaining, since it's a fact and I only can accept it. *wtf*
So, I can't even believe myself that I can finished one HongKong sitcom, one Taiwan sitcom and 2 movies!! You guys don't get the wrong signal, it's not I finished one sitcom or one movie per week.. ATTENTION! I finished all 4 in one week time! XD *applause* See, now you know how free and bored I was.
Share with you guys what sitcoms and movies I had watched within one week time!
Taaadahhh~
#1 : 恋爱星求人 aka Cupid Stupid
This drama is talking about horoscope and relationship.
Well, for those who understands me, surely will know that I like to check out the horoscope.
not superstition, but just checking for reference.
So, watch it if you like believe in horoscope!
#2 : 下一站,幸福 aka Autumn's Concerto
I personally recommend this drama to all of you!!
A-Must-Watch-Series!
The little boy is so adorable and he's very good in acting. *applause*
How nice if I have a child like him in future. XD *dreaming*
#3 : Valentine's Day
mm.. this movie is out of my expectation.
I thought would be more romantic and touching,
however, nothing much surprise in this movie.
What I can say is.. so-so only~ :p
#4 : 全城热恋热辣辣 aka Hot Summer Days
Another not-so-bad movie..
But I was wondering how could they stand the hot weather!?
omg. that's really 100% sweating like water-fall. *lmao*
I think have to continue watching movies to kill my free time. And also have to find some part-time jobs as well. Otherwise, I'm gonna become " movie 达人 " soon.. *lmao* okay, I know I'm talking craps. Better stop now, and..... turn on PPS! ^___________^
ohya! happy birthday to my dear 2nd uncle! wish you all the best and take care yourself in taiwan! =)








0 comments:
Post a Comment