Today was a boring day. OMFG! I woke up in the early morning but nothing was happening. ( I thought Santa Claus will send me some money to spend XD ) Well, the weather is fucking hot and I really hope to stay at home because I hate sweating at all >.< But, no choice I still need to go out, it's whole day. *sigh* I was wondering what if the doomsday comes before 2012, I mean comes earlier lah. What can we do? Oh no, please, I still have lotxa thing not yet done, and I still have many places never been. I still have a long way to go, how can the doomsday comes earlier. I have no idea why I so worried, maybe nowadays the earthquake and tsunami happened so frequent, it's really made people thinking so much of the negative sides. Anyway, I have to do what I wanna do before the doomsday comes if not it's too wasted my life. LOL. Okay, as what I said at the beginning, today was a boring day that's why I still feel very bored now. Nothing special to do at all. Finished 2 episodes of KangXi and lazy to continue so that I start viewing photo albums on FB, but nothing special photos as well. What da hell, today was a boring and nothing special day at all. -__- Besides leaving comments, reading friend's blog, chatting on msn and checking the mails, what else I can do with my lappy? The answer is a big NO! After doing all these, I really got nothing to do and looking at my lappy to enjoy the songs. This is what I can do at this boring night, enjoy music always is the best way to killing the free time, am I right? XD Ohya~ end up, I'm now chatting with Ms.Bendley and was drawing something for her to killing my free time as well, and that's it. >.<
This is my art work. Can you see that? Fillet-O-Fish burger from Mcdonald. Someone told was craving for fish burger, so I sent a-warm-brand burger thru msn. It's whole set of fish burger, looks cute, right? XD
Oh no! It's almost 1pm. Shall I sleep now? But it seems like so wasted the time of the night. The night is still young, *LMAO* Opps~ I want to sing tik tok! ( Don't stop, make it pop~ ) XD
Oh no! It's almost 1pm. Shall I sleep now? But it seems like so wasted the time of the night. The night is still young, *LMAO* Opps~ I want to sing tik tok! ( Don't stop, make it pop~ ) XD





0 comments:
Post a Comment