Everyone has their own dream guy or dream girl or dream car and etc. Of course I have too! However, there's one more thing that everyone hopes to own one -- Dream House ! Yes, I wish to have a dream house after I graduated and got a job and few year later I can own a house. Dream house, which is the house is what you wanted it looks like and of course is full of loves. The 1st thing would be the design of interior. Now, I'm gonna show you all how the amazing interior of the stairs looked like. Here we go ~
creative enough but not easy to walk gua~
I think my dad will prefer this one more. Because it's wood!
This one is suitable for playing hide-and seek ?!
This one looks quite high-class..
wonder if the materials are glasses?
This one not bad also. without the armrest.
This one.. err.. too colorful! too easy to fall down la.. XD
This one very cool, right?!
See that armrest, nice? like walking to garden..
hahaha... This design did pop out in my mind before! *wink*
This is idea is so special. But must be very tired, i think.
Anyway, I quite like this design. Suitable in coffee house.
okay! here's the last picture!
I like this so much. Good idea and great design!
Awesome!!
Well~ Which one do you like? And, what's your dream stairs for your dream house? Enjoy this post, reader! =)
Happy White Valentine's Day to all of you!















2 comments:
i can go up, cannot come down. i don't know how to walk on those stairs.
-_____-
no worries, i can kick you! easy what! XD
Post a Comment