Last few days, I got a friend request from facebook. It's sent by my ex-primary classmate, InnPei. A friend who I lost contact for 3 years. I was so surprised and excited. We had a chat and she asked for my contact number as the old number is no longer in use. Facebook, you always have the magic to link people back again, it's so much fun to finding and reconnecting with old friends. =) Ohay~ In the next day, while I was watching pps at home, my cousin called me and asked me out because she found a new place for drink. Well, since I was doing nothing at home, so I decided to go. Once I stepped in the cafe, I felt that there's " something " looking at me and I felt a bit uncomfortable. When I turned my head to another side.. OMG! I saw my another ex-primary classmate, Miss Tay ( we have the same surname! XD ). We're very close in primary school, even though we graduated for many years and only met once or twice a year, but we still can talk/gossip to each other when we met, just like in primary school. And, I just knew that she's currently working in bp, last time was working in KL and we always wanted to meet each other but just in the wrong timing. That's why we lost contact for 1 year +. It's really so nice to chat with old friend, especially to those lost touch for years. But now we're reconnected, thanks to facebook and also my cousin. hahaha...
Well, I wanted to write more in this post, but I'm so tired and feeling unwell in this few days, I have been suffering from headache and eye swollen for days. *fml* sigh. Better off to bed now, otherwise I couldn't sleep well if the headache comes again. Good night, people! *yawn*
* Shall I be happy to received the call from Aus-Ed ? sigh! :c or c: *
2016 第三篇
10 years ago




1 comments:
Inn Pei added me too!I couldn't recognize her until i saw her picture.
Post a Comment